CK Editor Helper
JUL 12TH 2013, 22:40
There are a few CK Editor helpers available for CakePHP, but I wanted to write one that could be used as easily as the Form Helper.
So here it is! Download this from GitHub - this works as follows:
1) Download the code from GitHub and pop the CKHelper.php file into app/View/Helper
2) Download CkEditor and place it in the folder
3) In your controller, or in AppController.php add the following like of code:
public $helpers = array('Ck')
4) In your layout file (default is in app/View/Layouts/default.ctp) add the following line in your <head> section:
5) Now in your view file, when you want to call the CK editor, you can use:
Other options include:
echo $this->Ck->input('Model.field_name', array('label' => 'Custom Label'));
Hopefully this comes in use for some of you!